Triglav National Park Tour from Bled
Discover the most spectacular natural treasures of Slovenia on a full-day tour of Triglav National Park. Enjoy activities such as hiking to panoramic view points and wild swimming in natural bodies of water.
Are you a business owner in Slovenia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Slovenia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Spend the day in nature at Triglav National Park
- Hike to 3 major observation points for panoramic views of the park
- Marvel at the majesty of the Julian Alps and other natural features
DescriptionGet back to nature and explore Triglav National Park on a full-day tour by air-conditioned minivan from Bled. Journey into the heart of the Julian Alps on an approximate 3.5-hour scenic drive with stops every 10-30 minutes to see points of interest. Take part in 3 nature hikes of around 30-45 minutes. Choose to skip any, or all, of these hikes if you prefer and wait by the minivan in a scenic spot. Get the chance to try wild swimming to refresh yourself. Visit major landmarks such as Lake Bled, Lake Bohinj and the Pokljuka plateau. Be amazed by the Vintgar Gorge, Alpine Radovna valley and pretty village of Mojstrana. Express your wish to see a particular attraction to your guide and they will happily point them out during the day.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned minivan Local guide and driver Entrance fee to Triglav National Park Entrance fees Bottled water Hotel drop off in central Bled Entrance fee for the optional cable car ride at Mt. Vogel Food and drinks (except water) Tips and gratuities Tandem paragliding from Mt. Vogel (159 EUR per person). Includes one way ride with cable car. Express this when booking and pay on the day of the tour.
- You must be at least 8 years old to take part. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems
- This tour is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or in a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Porec: Alpine Jewel Lake Bled
Get back to beautiful nature on a day trip to one of Europe's most photographed locations. Spend the day at Lake Bled on a relaxing trip from Porec. Sample traditional drFrom €81.00
- Best Seller
From Ljubljana: Lake Bled and Whitewater Rafting Tour
Enjoy this unforgettable tour, covering Slovenia's most famous natural sites and most adrenaline-filled activities. Discover Bled and its surrounding beauty before jumpin1 ReviewsFrom €81.00
3.5-Hour Mountain Bike Tour from Bled
The Jelovica and Karavanke mountains near to Bled are a perfect playground for all bike lovers. You can enjoy easy countryside sightseeing, diverse forest trails and chalFrom €65.00
Half-Day Lake Bled Tour From Ljubljana
Be enchanted by the beautiful sight of Lake Bled. Ride a traditional ‘pletna’ boat to Bled Island, where you can visit the church or try local sweet treats at the caf1 ReviewsFrom €69.00
Soča River Valley Nature & Adventure Day Tour
Discover the stunning scenery, emerald colors, and adrenaline-filled activities of the Soča River Valley on a day-trip from Ljubljana. Visit the WWI museum in Kobarid orFrom €109.00
- Best Seller
From Ljubljana: Trip to Kranjska Gora with Vintgar Gorge
In the middle of Julian Alps, right on the border with Austria and Italy, lies the famous mountain resort of Kranjska Gora. Relax, breath in the mountain air and enjoy thFrom €89.00
7 Alpine Wonders
Have an unforgettable adventure surrounded by beautiful natural landscapes.From €80.00
Private Trip to Lake Bled and Radovljica with Lunch
The Alpine resort town of Bled will enchant visitors with its emerald-green lake, fairytale-like island and imposing castle reigning on top of a rocky cliff. On the way bFrom €64.00
From Zagreb: Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle Tour
On this private day tour from Zagreb, discover the magical Postojna Cave, before moving on to the enchanting Predjama Castle.From €113.00
- Best Seller
Bled or Ljubljana: Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle Half-Day
See the dramatic stalactite and stalagmite formations of Postojna Cave on a tour from Ljubljana. Explore Slovenia's second largest cave system, and then visit historical35 ReviewsFrom €76.00