My Guide Website?
Triglav National Park Tour from Bled23 Reviews
Discover the most spectacular natural treasures of Slovenia on a full-day tour of Triglav National Park. Enjoy activities such as hiking to panoramic view points and wild swimming in natural bodies of water.
- Spend the day in nature at Triglav National Park
- Hike to 3 major observation points for panoramic views of the park
- Marvel at the majesty of the Julian Alps and other natural features
DescriptionGet back to nature and explore Triglav National Park on a full-day tour by air-conditioned minivan from Bled. Journey into the heart of the Julian Alps on an approximate 3.5-hour scenic drive with stops every 10-30 minutes to see points of interest. Take part in 3 nature hikes of around 30-45 minutes. Choose to skip any, or all, of these hikes if you prefer and wait by the minivan in a scenic spot. Get the chance to try wild swimming to refresh yourself. See major landmarks such as Lake Bohinj, Savica waterfall, and the Pokljuka plateau. Be amazed by the Vintgar Gorge, Alpine Radovna valley, and the pretty village of Mojstrana. Express your wish to see a particular attraction to your guide and they will happily point them out during the day.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned minivan Local guide and driver Entrance fee to Triglav National Park Entrance fees Bottled water Hotel drop-off in central Bled
- You must be at least 8 years old to take part. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 4 guests is required for departure.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or in a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, make sure to dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund