My Guide Website?
From Ljubljana: Lake Bled and Bohinj Trip360 Reviews BEST SELLER
Visit Bled, a resort with an eminent medieval castle and a romantic island in the lake, along with Lake Bohinj, which lies in a tranquil valley of Triglav National Park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovenia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovenia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ljubljana: Postojna Cave, Predjama Castle and Lake Bled
- From Ljubljana: Guided Day Tour to Soča and Kranjska Gora
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Zagreb: Ljubljana and Lake Bled Day Trip by Minivan
- Lipica Stud Farm & Škocjan Caves from Koper
- Admire Lake Bled
- Explore Bled island
- See Bled castle
- Discover Bohinj lake
- Go for a refreshing dip in the crystal-clear waters of the lake in the summer
DescriptionEnjoy Bled, or the “Image of Paradise,” which has been attracting visitors with its breathtaking beauty for centuries. The calm and inviting waters of its lake spurred the tradition of making the typical ‘pletna’ boats back in the 12th century. Optionally you can board one of these wooden beauties to reach the island, with its romantic church and mysterious wishing bell. Sightseeing in Bled continues with a visit to the impressive castle, perched on a cliff high above the lake. Step back time in its museum and enjoy the unforgettable view of the surroundings. Surrounded by alluring summits, the Bohinj Valley charms visitors with its inspiring scenery, crystal lake waters, and the harmonious coexistence of man and nature. The picturesque lakeside boasts the frescoes of the Church of St. John the Baptist. You will have time to discover the legend of Zlatorog (Goldhorn), enjoy a stunning view over Mount Triglav, and try the hearty local cuisine. Take your bathing suit with you in the summer and take a late dip in the lake.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from select hotels and meeting points Roundtrip transportation Tour guide Sightseeing tour Vintgar Gorge entry ticket (from May 1st) Bled Castle entry ticket (from November 1st)
- A minimum number of participants is required in order for the activity to run. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements. In this event, you will be offered an alternative date/tour or a full refund