From Ljubljana: Guided Day Tour to Soča and Kranjska Gora
Be one with nature on this guided day tour from Ljubljana to the Soča Valley and Kranjska Gora. An amazing view from the peaks of the Julian Alps also awaits you.
- Enjoy the amazing view from Vrišič, the highest mountain pass in Slovenia
- Admire the unique emerald color of the Soča River
- Take memorable photos of the Julian Alps
- Walk around Kranjska Gora
DescriptionFulfill your day by seeing the best treasures of Slovenian nature on this guided day tour. From Ljubljana, travel to the majestic Soča Valley and finish your day at Kranjska Gora, the biggest alpine resort in the country. Commence your journey as your guide takes you to the top of the Vršič Pass. Sitting at an altitude of 1661 meters, it is the perfect spot for memorable photos. Marvel at the breathtaking view of the Julian alps where the Battles of the Isonzo took place. You can still see traces of the battles everywhere. Next, visit the Boka Waterfall and be impressed by its imposing nature. It stands tall with its height of 106 meters and width of 18 meters. Afterwards, stop at a local restaurant and have some delicious traditional cuisine for lunch. Once lunch is finished, make your way to your last stop, Kranjska Gora. It is the home of Slovenia's biggest alpine skiing race, the Vitranc cup. Go for a walk around the resort and find your inner peace as you immerse yourself in nature.
IncludesTransportation (Mercedes, BMW, or similar) Local guide Sightseeing tour of the Soča Valley Lunch at a local restaurant Sightseeing tour of Kranjska Gora
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking. The minimum number of participants is two (2), and there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet this requirement. In the event of this happening, you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY