My Guide Website?
From Ljubljana: Guided Day Tour to Soča and Kranjska Gora11 Reviews
Be one with nature on this guided day tour from Ljubljana to the Soča Valley and Kranjska Gora. An amazing view from the peaks of the Julian Alps also awaits you.
- Enjoy the amazing view from Vrišič, the highest mountain pass in Slovenia
- Admire the unique emerald color of the Soča River
- Take memorable photos of the Julian Alps
- Walk around Kranjska Gora
DescriptionFulfill your day by seeing the best treasures of Slovenian nature on this guided day tour. From Ljubljana, travel to the majestic Soča Valley and finish your day at Kranjska Gora, the biggest alpine resort in the country. After meeting your guide, set out on your adventure as the road slowly takes you to the top of Vršič Pass at an altitude of 1661 meters. Take advantage of a photo stop before descending into the valley, where one of the most beautiful rivers awaits. Spot the silver peaks of the Julian Alps, which are inseparably connected with the history of world war I. The Isonzo front took place here, a mountain combat in high altitudes and impossible living conditions. You can still see the tracks of the battle everywhere. A visit to the biggest waterfall in Slovenia follows. Waterfall Boka is 106-meters high and 18-meters wide. Afterward, continue towards Ljubljana and stop in Kranjska Gora – the biggest alpine resort in Slovenia. Kranjska Gora is also the home of Slovenia's biggest alpine skiing race, the Vitranc cup. Round-off your trip enjoying a great place to take a walk and find inner peace.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Transportation Guide/Driver Sightseeing tour of Kranjska Gora Sightseeing tour of Soča Valley
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking. The minimum number of participants is two (2), and there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet this requirement. In the event of this happening, you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.