From Zagreb: Ljubljana and Lake Bled Tour207 Reviews
Visit 2 beautiful locations in Slovenia in a day on a guided sightseeing tour from Zagreb. Explore the historic streets of Ljubljana and ride a traditional boat across Lake Bled.
- Explore the historic and modern streets and squares of Ljubljana
- Sail aboard a traditional boat to visit the island on Lake Bled
- Climb up to Bled Castle to get stunning views of the lake and mountains
- Savor an authentic cream slice dessert from Slovenia
DescriptionDepart Zagreb in the morning and head to the capital city of Slovenia to take a guided tour of the old city center of Ljubljana. Marvel at the Baroque and Art Nouveau buildings and see some of the finest work by the architect Jože Plečnik. Experience the local vibe and discover where the residents buy their food. Hear why Napoleon was one of the city's most popular politicians, why Slovenia lives with love in its name and how the iconic Triple Bridge got its name. Get some free time to explore the hidden spots on your own. Continue to the Alpine resort of Bled and go to the old castle perched on top of a steep cliff above the lake. Take in the spectacular views of the surroundings from the terraces and then board a traditional pletna boat to reach the only true island in Slovenia. Ring the fortune bell and soak up the sun and fresh mountain air. Drive back to Zagreb and get dropped off at your hotel in the evening.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Transportation English-speaking guide Organization Meals Personal expenses Entrance fee to Bled Castle (€11) Pletna boat ride (€15)
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- To reach Slovenia we will have to cross the border, bring your documents with you
- Slovenia is inside of the Schengen Area so make sure that you have a visa or that you are a citizen of a country that is on the list of Visa-free regime
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability