My Guide Website?
Ljubljana: Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle Tickets and Tour689 Reviews BEST SELLER
Enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of Postojna Cave and the mysterious medieval castle of Predjama which rank among the most precious jewels of Slovenia.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovenia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovenia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Koper: 5-Hour Tour to Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle
- Trieste: History of Prosecco and the Karst Region
- From Ljubljana: Triglav National Park Tour
- From Zagreb: Ljubljana and Lake Bled Tour
- Zipline Over the Sava River
- Admire the underground world of the Postojna Cave where blind salamanders live
- Expereince the excitement of boarding and riding a fun underground train
- Discover the secrets and see the wonders of the medieval Predjama castle
DescriptionAdmire the stalagmites inside Postojna Cave! Meet your guide in central Ljubljana and settle into your ride as you set out for two of Slovenia’s most enchanting wonders, Predjama Castle and the Postojna Caves. First, go with your guide to the Postojna Caves and uncovers the fascinating world of an unusual amphibian known as the blind salamanders or referred to locally as “human fish”. Explore this enthralling underground world, while your guide explains the geologic forces that created them. Next, head to the Predjama Castle, a storybook castle wedged beneath a dramatic stone archway and against a cliff. Admire the unique Renaissance architecture of the castle located in south-central Slovenia, in the historical region of Inner Carniola. From the castle, enjoy views of lush, rural Slovenia. After that, sit back and relax on your ride back to Ljubljana.
IncludesTransportation English-speaking driver/guide Entrance to the Postojna Cave Entrance to Predjama Castle Audio guide in Predjama Castle Skip-the-line-service Pickup and drop-off from designated locations inside the city of Ljubljana
- You must bring your passport or ID card
- Please provide the name and address of your accommodation and your contact telephone number when booking in case the local partner needs to contact you regarding a change to the tour departure time
- You must wear warm clothes for this tour
- A minimum number of participants is required in order for the activity to run. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements. In this event, you will be offered an alternative date/tour or a full refund.