My Guide Website?
From Koper: 5-Hour Tour to Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle3 Reviews
Discover the underground chambers in the largest cave system in Slovenia on a guided tour and ride on the electric train. Stop at the unique Predjama Castle for a striking photo-op.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovenia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovenia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Koper: 5-Hour Tour to Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle
- Trieste: History of Prosecco and the Karst Region
- From Ljubljana: Triglav National Park Tour
- From Zagreb: Ljubljana and Lake Bled Tour
- Zipline Over the Sava River
- Explore Postojna Cave and discover a breathtaking underground world
- Marvel at the unique Predjama Castle and get some stunning pictures
- See baby dragons, the cave's olms, an endangered species, which can be found only in few places
DescriptionEnjoy a 5-hour guided tour to the incredible Postojna Cave with a photo stop at the largest cave castle in the world, Predjama Castle. Explore the extensive Postojna cave system with cave passages over 20 kilometers (12 miles) in length on an unforgettable underground train ride. The Postojna Cave system is the largest known cave system in the country and the second-largest accessible to visitors in the world. Postojna Caves lie under the slopes of a broad karstic limestone plateau on the eastern fringes of the Postojna basin and offer a unique opportunity to spot some of the local wildlife that lives in the cave. Just ten minutes far away from Postojna caves is Predjama castle, another jewel of the Karst region. Predjama Castle pressed into a huge cavern hollowed out of the high, flat rock face, above the karstic swallow hole of the Lokva stream. The castle boasts as the largest cave castle in the world. It is a truly unique sight and will make for an unforgettable sight, not to mention a great photo opportunity.
IncludesEntrance fee to Postojna Cave Predjama Castle photo stop Transportation with AC van/minibus/coach Driver and Guide
- Please take warm clothes/layers, the temprature in the cave in summer time is 13°C / 55°F