My Guide Website?
From Bovec: Premium Rafting on Soča River with Photo Service247 Reviews
Whitewater Rafting on the scenic Soča river is an unforgettable experience for families and adventure seekers. Get an adrenaline rush while you take in the amazing scenery.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovenia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovenia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the unique, crystal-clear Soča River
- Raft safely down rapids with a certified and funny guide
- Try the water slide and jumps from various heights
- Take in breathtaking emerald green waters as you raft
- Enjoy a range of exciting rapids from class II to IV during your trip
DescriptionGet a real white water experience on the Soča river. Witness the serene beauty of Soča Valley as you brave the rapids, waves, slaloms, and leap from the Penguin Rock or the Manhattan. After registration, meet your guides and suit up. Drive 10 minutes to the rafting base and listen to a briefing from your guides on paddle techniques and safety. Then hit the rapids for an action-packed outdoor adventure. As you tackle the waves, your guides will capture photos for you to keep and cherish your experience.
IncludesAll necessary equipment: wetsuits, neoprene boots, helmet, lifejacket Experienced and certified guides 3.5-hour activity 1.5 hours on the river Shuttle from the office to the river and back
- During May and June, rain and melting alpine snow guarantees good water levels with strong currents and big waves. After June, the water level decreases, resulting in a slower, calmer course, ideal for families and the less adventurous