My Guide Website?
From Zagreb: Ljubljana and Lake Bled Day Trip by Minivan102 Reviews
Check out the two most famous tourist destinations in Slovenia. Explore Slovenia's capital Ljubljana with a tour guide, and drive into the Julian Alps to Lake Bled surrounded by spectacular mountains.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovenia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovenia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ljubljana: Postojna Cave, Predjama Castle and Lake Bled
- From Ljubljana: Guided Day Tour to Soča and Kranjska Gora
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Zagreb: Ljubljana and Lake Bled Day Trip by Minivan
- Lipica Stud Farm & Škocjan Caves from Koper
- Feel and explore Slovenia for a day
- Discover Ljubljana's city centre, its squares, historic and modern streets
- Take a funicular ride to Ljubljana castle and have spectacular views of the city
- Visit Lake Bled, an image of paradise and its beautiful surroundings
- Explore Bled castle, take a Pletna boat ride, ride a bicycle
DescriptionTake a day to capture the spirit of magical Slovenia, visiting the two most sighted Slovenian gems. Take a scenic drive from Zagreb and discover the countryside, before exploring Ljubljana and the Alpine resort of Bled. Set off in a small group (max. 8 people) from the capital Zagreb and enjoy a scenic drive through the beautiful Croatian and Slovenian countryside. Get familiar with the itinerary for the day, as well as information about the sites you are visiting and the general history of Croatia and Slovenia. Arrive at Ljubljana. On your arrival, your guide will take you on a orientational walking tour around the city center. Besides seeing many historical buildings and monuments you will climb up with funicular to the 13th-century medieval fortress, a symbol of the Slovenian capital Ljubljana. There, you can see spectacular views of the town and Alp mountains in the distance. Gain a deeper understanding of the city's landmarks and more confidence to navigate on your own for the next 2 hours of your free time. Continue to the Alpine resort of Bled. There is so much to do at Bled, especially during the tourist season (April to October). It is impossible to see and experience everything in one afternoon, this is why your guide will help you organise time according to your preferences. Go for a swim at the lake, ride a bicycle, sail on traditional Pletna boat to the Bled Island, explore the Bled castle or just simply go for a stroll, sit at one of many bars located by the lake and enjoy traditional Bled cream cake, be hypnotized by the views of Lake Bled, surrounded by stoic mountains. Make yourself comfortable and enjoy a scenic ride back to Zagreb.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) Guide Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Round-trip ride by funicular to Ljubljana Castle Ljubljana orientation walking tour Swimming at Lake Bled (optional and seasonal from June to September)
- All travellers must have valid identification and passports to enter Slovenia