From Bled: Full-Day Underground Kayaking10 Reviews
Experience the unique adventure of kayaking through an underground mine on this 8-hour adventure from Bled. Explore the abandoned mines in complete darkness, with only the illumination of headlights to light your way. Kayaking equipment is provided.
- Explore a former mine from the comfort of your kayak
- Enjoy a unique underground adventure not available anywhere else
- See a whole underground world
DescriptionDepart from your Bled hotel for an 8-hour kayaking adventure through an underground mine. Drive two hours to the abandoned mine and descend for 15 minutes into the depths of the earth on an original old mining train. The tour involves a short hike and a climb down and up some steep stairs that reach depths of 95 meters. Upon reaching the underground water, row in your sit-on-top kayaking through passages and galleries. Spend four hours in the mine and enjoy the mix of dynamic activities, with a bit of both hiking and paddling. Illuminate your way with glowing headlamps, the only source of light in the mine. All the dry suits, boots, life vests, helmets and lights are provided. At the conclusion of your tour, you will be brought back to your Bled hotel. The tour lasts for about eight hours in total, with departures always only in the morning from Bled, the departure time depending on availability. You will be notified about the exact departure time before the day of the tour.
IncludesHotel/port pick-up and drop off Bottled water Use of kayaking equipment Small snack Gratuities (optional)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Minimum age is 8 years and 59 inches (150cm) in height
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems, heart issues or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Bring warmer clothes (long sleeves, pants & closed shoes recommended) and some extra clothes in your backpack just in case
- Bring a swimsuit and towel if you are brave enough to try and have a swim in the chilly waters
- You will be sent a short briefing about the tour by email the day before departure at around 7:00 PM CET
- Departure times may vary depending on tour availability and can be anytime between 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM or later
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY