My Guide Website?
Soča River Day Trip from Ljubljana and Bled15 Reviews
Get back to nature and cross the highest mountain pass in Slovenia on a day trip from Ljubljana and Bled. Choose whether to white water raft down the Soča River or explore the history of World War I at the Kobarid Museum.
- Get stunning views of the Julian Alps and Trenta Valley
- Learn the history of World War I at the Kobarid Museum
- White water raft down the Soča River
- Discover remnants of World War I as you cross the Vršič Pass
- Visit the beautiful Kozjak Waterfall
DescriptionDepart Ljubljana and cross the highest mountain pass in Slovenia via Bled at the start of an amazing day in nature. Get breathtaking views of the Julian Alps as you drive over the Vršič Pass and continue through the Trenta Valley. See sites of significance from World War I, such as military installations, the 15th-century Kluže Fortress and a wooden chapel built by Russian prisoners of war in 1917 in memory of those who died building the Vršič Pass. Continue to Bovec, famous for its alpine attractions and extreme sports. Choose to get an adrenaline rush as you white water raft down the Soča River or continue to Kobarid to visit the museum dedicated to the history of World War I. Learn about the role that Kobarid played during the war and how Ernest Hemingway immortalized it in his novel Farewell to Arms. End with a visit to Kozjak Waterfall – one of the most beautiful in Slovenia – before traveling back to Ljubljana via Bled.
IncludesTransportation by comfortable vehicle English-speaking guide Organization White water rafting - €40 per person Entrance to the World War I museum in Kobarid - €7 per person Kozjak Waterfall - €4 per person
- Due to multiple pick-up locations, your guide might need up to 20 minutes to complete all the pick-ups. Call them if you have waited for longer than 20 minutes
- You must be able to swim to take part in the white water rafting activity
- The white water rafting activity may not be available in October
- Spare clothes are available if you want white water raft
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Bring a camera and your ID or passport
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now