My Guide Website?
Soča: Kayaking on the Soča River Experience51 Reviews
A kayak trip on the Soča River to explore the hidden spots of the valley. You can enjoy the easy rapids, and challenge yourself with the funny games organized by your instructors on this tour perfect for beginners.
- Enjoy easy sit-on-top kayaks
- Paddle the rapids of the emerald Soča River
- Have fun with kayaking challenges
- Admire the views of the surrounding mountains
- Explore hidden spots of the valley
DescriptionAfter meeting at the office with your kayaking team, you will receive your whitewater equipment (neoprene suits and shoes, helmet and a life jacket) before driving for 10 minutes to the starting point besides the Soča River. Before you begin your journey, the guides will tell you all the necessary information about whitewater safety and about the kayaking itself. Then, you will sit on your kayak and row your paddle through the crystal clear water through easily navigated parts of the Soča river. Using sit-on-top kayaks, which are very stable and easy to manoeuvre, will allow you to enjoy the whitewater rapids without any previous kayaking knowledge required. You will stop on the way for jumping and swimming in the emerald pools, and have a lot of fun on the waves for about 1.5 hours. The river is easy and calm, so your guides will add some kayaking challenges and games to the trip. Once you reach the finishing point, the drivers will be waiting with your dry clothes, and after everyone changes you will return to Bovec for a tour farewell in the office.
IncludesProfessional guide Transfers Whitewater equipment rental Photos from the tour Insurance
- Suitable for swimmers only
- Not suitable for pregnant women or people with medical issues
- Suitable for people with basic physical abilities
- Bring bathing suits and a towel with you