My Guide Website?
Private Lake Bled and Ljubljana Tour - from Zagreb
Lake Bled and Ljubljana walking tour in one!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovenia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovenia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Zipline Over the Sava River
- Soča: Kayaking on the Soča River Experience with Photos
- Piran and Slovenia Coast Tour from Trieste
- From Zagreb: Ljubljana and Lake Bled Tour
- Ljubljana: Kranjska Gora and the Alps
- Visit Bled, Slovenian gem beneath the peaks of the Alps
- Immerse in natural beauty with mountains and forest
- Visit Ljubljana, a small and relaxed, cafe - cultured city
DescriptionThis full-day excursion will reveal the most famous sites of Slovenia. We will take you on a scenic drive towards the charming little town of Bled, a Slovenian gem beneath the peaks of the Alps. Bled in the Julian Alps could be a setting for a classic fairy tale: immense natural beauty with mountains and forest surrounding an emerald glacial lake, an island in the middle of the lake with a church steeple and its wishing bell, a clifftop castle with picturesque views and a well-known sweet treat… Our next stop is Ljubljana. It is small and relaxed, café-cultured city, with a metropolitan feel as the capital and the largest city of Slovenia. It has preserved an evidence of a five-thousand-year history, including the remains of the Roman city of Emona.
IncludesTour guide Private transfer Local guide in Ljubljana Entrance fee to Bled Castle Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Refund if cancelled at least 2 days before the event