My Guide Website?
Ljubljana: Private 2-Hour City Walking Tour11 Reviews
Discover Ljubljana’s charm as you visit the major sights in the city on a 2-hour walking tour. Hear stories about the city’s past and present as you stroll along medieval streets, admire the different architectural styles, and discover hidden monuments.
- Stroll along the vibrant banks of the beautiful Ljubljanica River, the focus of the Old Town
- Lose yourselves in small alleys and admire the Baroque, Renaissance, and Art Nouveau buildings
- Hear stories and fairytales about the city’s past and present
- See the main sights in Ljubljana including Congress Square, the National University Library, Križanke Monastery, the New Square, and Cobbler’s Bridge
- Visit the main square with the Prešeren monument, Franciscan Church, and Three Bridges
- Explore the Old Square, the river promenade, the Municipality Square, St. Nicholas Cathedral, the Open Air Market, Butcher’s Bridge, and Dragon Bridge
- Stop for a coffee in one of the numerous cafes along the river
DescriptionLjubljana is often called a European jewel or described as a small blend of Prague and Amsterdam. It is a 'town with a soul', as visitors often comment. This vibrant old town is concentrated along the Ljubljanica River, and the castle on a hill still looks like it is protecting the romantic city below. On this private tour you will stroll along medieval streets, admire an interesting blend of different architectural styles, 'see' and 'be seen' on several famous promenades along the river, discover some of the Ljubljana’s hidden monuments, relax in the city’s greenery, and hear stories and fairytales that connect the present and the past. The tour is on foot because it is much easier to get around Ljubljana’s pedestrian Old Town. Despite the fact that it is a capital city, it is easily walkable. You will see all the major sights in Ljubljana including the main square with the Prešeren monument, Franciscan Church and Three Bridges, Congress Square (Park of the Star), the National University Library, Križanke Monastery, the New Square, the Cobbler's Bridge, the Old Square (the oldest street), the romantic river promenade, the Municipality Square, St. Nicholas Cathedral, the famous Open Air Market, Butcher's Bridge, and Dragon Bridge.
IncludesSightseeing tour Food and drink Shopping Entrance fees for museums/galleries etc.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now