My Guide Website?
Ljubljana: Private 2-Hour City Walking Tour15 Reviews
Discover Ljubljana’s charm as you visit the major sights in the city on a 2-hour walking tour. Hear stories about the city’s past and present as you stroll along medieval streets, admire the different architectural styles, and discover hidden monuments.
- Stroll along the vibrant banks of the beautiful Ljubljanica River, the focus of the Old Town
- Lose yourselves in small alleys and admire the Baroque, Renaissance, and Art Nouveau buildings
- Hear stories and fairytales about the city’s past and present
- See the main sights in Ljubljana including Congress Square, the National University Library, Križanke Monastery, the New Square, and Cobbler’s Bridge
- Visit the main square with the Prešeren monument, Franciscan Church, and Three Bridges
- Explore the Old Square, the river promenade, the Municipality Square, St. Nicholas Cathedral, the Open Air Market, Butcher’s Bridge, and Dragon Bridge
- Stop for a coffee in one of the numerous cafes along the river