Horses and Vineyards
Horses & Vineyards horseback riding tour in Istria will reveal the true beauty of the Istrian countryside, giving you the opportunity to explore it in the most natural way!
- Enjoy a small group tour in the Istrian Countryside
- Ride a horse among vineyards and olive groves
- Visit a spectacular wine estate
- Relax with a professional horse guide and tour leader
DescriptionOn this tour you can leisurely explore the Istrian countryside in a most delightful way - on horseback! Horse riding in Istria is a unique opportunity to explore the local countryside in an adventurous, fun and unusual way. This tour is one of the most original and popular adventure tours in Istria and perhaps in Slovenia too. So saddle up! Conveniently located close to Koper you’ll find the best horse trail ride in Istria. You will be taken with a shuttle bus into the Primorska wine region, in the heart of Istria, where some of the area's most famous wines are produced. Horse lovers of all ages will love the selection of horses and also amateurs alike will be fascinated by the geography and history of the region – of which your fully trained guide has extensive knowledge about. Your professional horseback guides will expertly match you with a horse based on your riding experience – although no horse riding experience is required. The perfect horse is waiting for you to embark upon a majestic trail through Istria!
IncludesCourtesy pick-up and drop off in air conditioned minivan Professional Horse Guide & Tour Leader Orientation horse riding lesson Approx. 1.5 hour Horseriding tour through the countryside Helmets Guided visit to a wonderful wine estate A lunch with wine tasting Any services not listed above as included Personal travel insurance
- Please note that this tour is not permitted for children under 14. Persons under 18 need to show an ID. Long pants and sports shoes are requested (no flip-flops please!). The horseback ride is easy and relaxed and does not require previous experience. Please do not expect to trot or canter. Horses can bear up to 220 lbs (100 kg). Please let the supplier know in advance any special needs or impaired mobility of the clients and they will do their best to accomodate them.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability