From Ljubljana: Škocjan Caves and Karst Region
On this unforgettable day, visit the strikingly beautiful UNESCO listed Škocjan Caves and the beautiful medieval town of Škocjan. Try local wine and prosciutto.
- Explore the Škocjan Caves
- Visit the medivial town of Štanjel
- See one of the biggest subterranean canyons in the world
DescriptionDiscover the mysterious beauty of the Regional Park of the Škocjan Caves. Explore the caves and discover secret underground waters. For over a million years this underground flowing water has formed a wonderland of mysterious passages. Enter spacious subterranean halls and enormous underground canyons. After your visit to the caves, travel down a scenic road to the charming medieval village of Štanjel. Admire the bell tower of the Gothic St. Daniels’ church, which has become the symbol of the town. Stroll down the cobblestone streets lined with stone houses. Walk through the elegant Ferrari’s Garden which extends over the sunny slopes.
IncludesTransportation English-speaking driver-guide Entrance fee to Škocjan caves Sightseeing tour of Štanjel Prosciutto and Teran wine tasting Meals and drinks
- There is a minimum number of 2 people required for the tour to operate and there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if this is not met and you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- You must bring your passport or ID card
- Please provide the name and address of your accommodation and your contact telephone number when booking in case the local partner needs to contact you regarding a change to the tour departure time
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes because this tour involves a moderate amount of walking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability