My Guide Website?
From Ljubljana: Half-Day Lake Bled Tour21 Reviews
A visit to Lake Bled is a must when in Slovenia. Join our half-day tour to explore this charming Alpine town located on the edge of the Julian Alps. We take a small group tour to Lake Bled every day!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovenia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovenia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ljubljana: Postojna Cave, Predjama Castle and Lake Bled
- From Ljubljana: Guided Day Tour to Soča and Kranjska Gora
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Zagreb: Ljubljana and Lake Bled Day Trip by Minivan
- Lipica Stud Farm & Škocjan Caves from Koper
- Experience the sight of the beautiful Lake Bled with its famous crystal waters
- Sail on a traditional rowing boat Pletna to the island of Bled
- Visit the amazing Castle perched on a cliff high above Lake Bled
DescriptionBled Castle is a thousand-year-old castle located in Slovenia, which is known for its stunning views of Lake Bled. You can enjoy the view of the lake from various vantage points of the castle. When visiting Lake Bled, it is recommended to take a ride on a traditional pletna boat to Bled Island, one of the top attractions in Slovenia. Pletna boats are unique to Lake Bled and are steered by a single oarsman with two long oars. After the boat ride, you will have some time to explore the small island and take in the breathtaking views of the surrounding area. Additionally, you can visit the Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary and ring the wishing bell that has been ringing over Lake Bled since 1534. You can also take a short walk along the shore of Lake Bled and observe the majestic swans and playful ducks swimming on the lake. Alternatively, you can relax and take a break in one of the cafes and try the kremšnita, the traditional Bled cream cake.
IncludesProfessional English-speaking guide Pick-up and drop-off in central Ljubljana Transport with an air-conditioned minivan
- Unfortunately, this is not wheelchair accessible Minimum numbers apply. At least 2 people are required for this product to take place. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund Admission fees for Bled Castle (€15 per person) and the Pletna boat ride ($18 per person) are not included in the price Food and drinks are not provided