My Guide Website?
Bled Slovenia: 3–Hour Rafting Experience22 Reviews
Rivers in the Gorenjska region have a special place in a thrill seeker’s heart. With its ideal location near Lake Bled, join a rafting tour for a great way to make the most out of visiting Slovenia!
- Relax with all necessary equipment included
- Choose between morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy the company of an informative, friendly and professional guide
DescriptionWhite water rafting has long been an exciting addition to the extreme water sports family and it is still very much a must–do if you are planning to visit Bled or nearby areas. A rafting trip is a wonderful idea if you are looking to add a day of adventure to your Bled holiday. If you haven’t done it before, don’t worry. No previous experience is required, your guides will make sure you are completely safe throughout the trip, and you are guaranteed to have a great time. The rivers in Slovenia are divided according to the difficulty level they present. Each one has something different to offer. You can choose between an easy, slow flowing scenic rafting trip suitable for the whole family, larger groups or individuals, or faster, more exciting sections for those seeking a more energetic thrilling ride. The choice depends on the time of year, weather conditions and water levels, and preferences of the guests. Even the adrenaline junkies can find something to satisfy their demanding taste. The emerald Soča river for example is well known for its amazing rafting options. White water rafting is a very safe sport, however this does not mean that the safety precautions are not being strictly followed. Every boat is steered by an expert guide with years of guiding experience and detailed knowledge of the rivers. Every guest is provided with all necessary equipment needed for the trip: wetsuit, shoes, life jacket, helmet and of course a paddle.
IncludesProfessional guide Hotel/hostel pick–up and drop off (in Bled and surroundings) Driver/guide All necessary equipment Food and drinks Gratuities (optional) Photos and videos (available to purchase)
- All passenger shoe sizes must be advised at time of booking
- All passenger heights must be advised at time of booking
- Accommodation details (name and address) must be advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour is not recommended for participants with medical issues or for pregnant women
- Please bring a swimsuit and towel, all other necessary equipment will be provided
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now