Bled: 2-Day Triglav Mountain Summit Hike
Conquer the 2,864-meter-high Triglav Mountain, located in the heart of the Triglav National Park. Throughout this tour spread over 2 days, you will ascend approximately 2,000 meters with the help of professional mountain guides and equipment.
- Scale the highest mountain in Slovenia
- Explore the natural beauties of the Julian Alps
- Climb using steel wire with the help of professional mountain guides
- Spend a night in a hut on the mountain
DescriptionYour trip begins in the Krma valley, from where you will hike for about 5 to 7 hours to reach your first destination of Triglavski dom at Kredarica. Once there you will discover a hut where you will spend the first night of your hiking trip. Your trip then continues the next day with you climbing to the very top of Triglav. There you will receive professional guidance as you are equipped with a harness, helmet, and the ferrata system, as well as a long rope that will connect you to your guide. Throughout this section up to the summit you will have to climb beside the steel wires, and at some points it will be quite edgy and open, but still safe. You will travel for about 3 to 4 hours to the top and back, where you will return to the Kredarica hut. From there your descent back is going to be conducted on the same route, lasting about 4 hours.
IncludesEquipment rental (helmet, harness, via ferrata system) Transfer from your accommodation and back (Kranjska Gora, Mojstrana, Bled) Guide's services Accommodation in the hut (payable in cash at the site) Food and drinks Gratuities
- There is not so much technical climbing required but you still need to be fit for this hike
- This activity takes place rain or shine • You need appropriate clothes, shoes, and climbing equipment (rental is possible) • Food and drinks and the cost of accommodation are not included in the price (you can pay with cash at the hut)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability