My Guide Website?
Julian Alps Ski Tour
Explore the stunning mountain environment of the Julian Alps during Winter. Combine mountaineering with off-piste skiing for an exciting and adventurous day trip.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovenia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovenia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Koper: 5-Hour Tour to Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle
- Trieste: History of Prosecco and the Karst Region
- From Ljubljana: Triglav National Park Tour
- From Zagreb: Ljubljana and Lake Bled Tour
- Zipline Over the Sava River
- Experience a winter fairytale in the Julian Alps
- Visit the remote countryside which in winter is only accessible with skis
- Make exciting memories by skiing down the mountain
- Combine winter mountaineering with off piste skiing
- Escape the crowd and enjoy a free ride into mountains
DescriptionStart the tour in the morning from the Bled area with transport to the starting point. Pack your ski equipment and start the hike on one of the many mountains in the Julian Alps (location depends on your skiing experiences). The hike will take you from 2 to 5 hours to reach the top and start skiing. Combine winter mountaineering with off-piste skiing for a priceless experience of the Julian Alps in winter. No worries there are tracks suitable for any level of experience to assure you of an amazing day in the mountains. End the tour with transport back to Bled.
IncludesEssential winter mountaineering equipment (crampons and axe) Certificated IFMGA mountain guide Transport with a car from the Bled area to the starting point and back Photos
- Please bring ski touring equipment with you including ski tour boots, ski skins, poles, avalanche probe shovel and beacon
- Please wear warm hiking clothes including a windproof jacket and a fleece, waterproof pants, gloves, hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Bring water, a snack, and a backpack to put everything in
- This activity could be canceled or postponed in case of a bad weather forecast
- This activity is not recommended for people with heart issues or pregnant women
- Minimum age 8 years