My Guide Website?
From Kranjska Gora: Julian Alps Guided Full-Day Tour
Enjoy a full day of jaw-dropping and unspoiled natural beauty intertwined with tales of local history. Discover the lush Trenta Valley, the stunning Soca River, and the impressive Predil Pass.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovenia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovenia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the spectacular scenery and natural beauty of the Julian Alps
- Discover the stunning, vast, and unique alpine world alongside your guide
- Drive over the highest mountain pass in the Julian Alps, Vrsic Pass
- Explore the Trenta Valley, travelling along the Soca River's emerald waters
DescriptionExperience a full day of spectacular scenery and unspoiled natural beauty. Travel from Kranjska Gora into the Julian Alps with your guide and discover the vast and unique alpine world. Depart from Kranjska Gora in the morning and head into the mountains. Then head over the Vrsic Pass, the highest mountain pass in the Julian Alps at 5285 feet (1611 meters). From the pass, you'll descend into the lush Trenta Valley. Travel along the emerald green Soca River, making several short stops along the way. Enjoy a short lunch break in Bovec before continuing over the Predil Pass to the world-famous ski jumps center in Planica. Begin your return journey back to Kranjska Gora. You'll be dropped off in the late afternoon, completing your day filled with stunning views of the alpine world.
IncludesTransportation English-speaking guide
- This tour will take place in rain or shine It can be either coach or minivan