My Guide Website?
From Bovec: Basic Level Canyoning Experience in Sušec2 Reviews
Enjoy a dynamic and unique way to discover the work of nature on an unforgettable canyoning experience. An experienced guide will lead you into the canyon on a descent through pools and waterfalls designed for all ages.
- Feel the adrenalin of canyoning in beautiful Slovenian nature
- Scale down ropes and swim in natural waterfalls and pools
- Let an experienced guide show you the best parts of the canyon
DescriptionYou will be warmly welcomed at the designated meeting point in Bovec where you will meet your guide who will ensure your safety on your canyoning adventure. Before departing to Sušec, you will receive all the necessary equipment and then head off to the starting point where you will change into your gear before beginning your ascent. After ascending by foot for about half an hour, your guide will explain and demonstrate proper techniques crucial to your safety for descending with a rope, jumping into pools, and how to go down the natural waterslides. You will then set out on your adventure. You can choose to bypass any waterfall or jump if you encounter difficulties. You will be able to jump 7m deep and roll down a 12m waterfall with a rope where the adrenaline will not be missed. Once you get closer to the end, the canyon gets a bit harder, with higher jumps and a rappel on the rope. For those who fear heights, there is a way around the falls so you should feel any pressure. At the end of the canyon, you’ll return to the vehicle and change into your dry clothes before the drive back to the meeting point.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop-off Driver/guide Professional canyoning instructor Equipment Safety briefing
- This is a basic difficulty canyon suitable for beginners and children
- Sušec is perfect for first-time canyoners
- The course can be adjusted to your needs
- You may leave any clothing and belongings in the vehicle