My Guide Website?
Bovec: Whitwater kayaking on the Soča River / Small groups11 Reviews
Enjoy whitewater kayaking on the world famous emerald Soča River.
- Enjoy whitewater kayaking on the crystal clear Soča River
- Ride exciting rapids up to class III
- Learn from your experience guide about this unique environment
DescriptionMeet your guide at the raft-shack in Bovec, where you will receive all the equipment needed for the activity including a wetsuit, lifejacket, helmet, and neoprene shoes. Take a 10-minute drive to the river then get dressed and once you are ready, listen to a safety briefing before your begins. The inflatable kayak is stable so you do not need to spend hours learning how to stay in it. Explore the magical Soča River. Try your paddling skills on the easy swift current first then hit the waves and run the rapids. Feel like an advanced whitewater kayaker. Your instructor will take care of you and teach you the techniques, show you the best lines, and take pictures of the best moments of your adventure.
IncludesTransportation between Bovec and the river Certified instructor with years of worldwide experience Wetsuit, lifejacket, helmet, and neoprene boots
- You must be able to swim
- If you are under 18 years old you must have parent or legal guardian consent
- Those under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not permitted to take part
- This is suitable for beginners
- Please bring your swimsuit, a towel, and any medicine you might need on the day
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€59.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today