My Guide Website?
Bovec: Whitewater Rafting on Soca River
Take part in an adrenaline adventure on the emerald Soca river. Explore one of the most pristine environments Europe has to offer. Ride the waves and take in mountain view as you have the time of your life.
- Take a scenic whitewater rafting trip on the emerald Soca river
- Explore the pristine natural beauty of the upper Soca valley on a rafting trip
- Experience adrenaline-pumping thrills on the waves of the emerald Soca river
DescriptionYour adventure starts in the Bovec’s main square where you’ll meet your guide, who will lead you through a safety tutorial and give you all the necessary equipment you need. One ready, take a 10-minute drive to the starting point of your rafting trip. On the way there, see the Boka waterfall, the highest Slovenian waterfall. Arrive downriver and learn about the basics of paddling white water from your guide. Afterward, embark on your 10 kilometer-long adventure. Raft through calm water, so that you can get the feel for white water rafting. During the first section of your tour, you’ll be able to swim in the crystal clear water. If your feeling adventurous, jump into the water river from a rock. Step it up and notch and get your adrenaline pumping by paddling through some hardcore rapids. Your trip ends as you reach Trnovo ob Soči, where your driver will be ready to take you back to Bovec.
IncludesTransportation from Bovec to Soca River and back Professional guide Equipment (full neoprene suit, helmet, life jacket) Towel Food and drinks Photographs Gratuities
- • Please inform the local partner of any medical problems known before the tour. • If you wear glasses, please use eyeglasses holder strap cord.
- The whole trip lasts 2,5 hours, 1.5 hours of which is spent on the river.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now