Page 2 - Best Restaurants in Slovenia
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Slovenia team
With over twenty distinct culinary regions, Slovenia's cuisine offers a mouth-watering fusion of Mediterranean, Austrian and Hungarian flavours, in which even the utmost gastronomic connoisseur will delight!
Serving authentic recipes alongside delicious regional wines, Slovenian cooking is among the best. Previously under Austro-Hungarian rule, German influences prevail in dishes such as Goulash and the Kranjska Klobasa sausage. If meats, stews and hearty soups are not your thing however, there are plenty of restaurants serving international dishes. Get advice on Restaurants - connect with us on Facebook!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Slovenia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovenia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ljubljana: Postojna Cave, Predjama Castle and Lake Bled
- From Ljubljana: Guided Day Tour to Soča and Kranjska Gora
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Zagreb: Ljubljana and Lake Bled Day Trip by Minivan
- Lipica Stud Farm & Škocjan Caves from Koper