Soca River, Slovenia: Whitewater Rafting1 Reviews
Ready to go whitewater rafting on one of the most beautiful rivers in the world? Stunning crystal clear emerald water, magnificent surrounding landscape, make rafting on the Soca river a unique experience you will never forget.
- Enjoy a 2- to 3-hour whitewater rafting adventure on the beautiful Soca river in a small group trip
- Jump off a house-sized boulder to make this experience even more exciting
- Swim in the crystal clear emerald water of the world-famous Soca river
- Feel safe with a highly experienced and certified guide
DescriptionAfter getting all the necessary information and rafting equipment, the driver will take you to the starting point. Then you will change into your wetsuits and your guide will explain all the safety information before the action starts. Experience some of the best rafting on one of the most beautiful rivers in the world with an amazing rafting team on the Soca river, in Bovec, Slovenia. Experience the crystal clear emerald waters, amazing technical rapids and breathtaking scenery. See the majestic Boka waterfall and a lovely scenic section full of exciting whitewater in the middle of pristine nature. The beauty of the river will leave you speechless. To make it even more amazing, there's an optional jump from a house-sized boulder in the middle of the section, just in case you need some more adrenaline.
IncludesRafting equipment Insurance Certified local rafting guide High-quality rafting gear Transfer to the starting point and back Free photos
- Participants must be able to swim
- The minimum age of participants is 7 years old
- Participants should bring a towel and swimwear
- The price includes professional equipment in excellent condition
- The trip takes about 3 hours altogether with transfer and is guided by a professional licensed local guide, with many years of experience
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability