My Guide Website?
Panoramic Hike in Julian Alps2 Reviews
Enjoy a 360-degree spectacular view with as little effort as possible. Take a breathtaking panoramic hike that is suitable for the whole family. With your professional guide, witness the beauty of the Julian Alps.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovenia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovenia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Koper: 5-Hour Tour to Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle
- Trieste: History of Prosecco and the Karst Region
- From Ljubljana: Triglav National Park Tour
- From Zagreb: Ljubljana and Lake Bled Tour
- Zipline Over the Sava River
- Experience 360-degree spectacular views at the Julian Alps
- Enjoy a day in the mountains with your friends and family
- Try some traditional Slovenian food in a mountain hut
DescriptionThis hike will take you to the 2014 meter-high peak of Debela Peč. In just 3-hours you, your family and friends can reach the top and enjoy an amazing view over the Julian Alps to the North and West. From this vantage point, you can also see spectacular views of Lake Bled and its surroundings to the South, the majestic Karavanke Ridge to the East and Karavanke-Savinja Alpine Ridge in the distance on the south-eastern side. Your day will start with transport from Bled to Pokljuka plateau where you will start the hike. During the hike, you will be able to see the beautiful natural surrounding of the Julian Alps. You will also make some stops to take pictures with all the beautiful views. Reaching the top will reward you with an amazing view of mighty mountains in the surrounding area. On the way back you will stop at the cabin under the peak, where you can try traditional mountain-Slovenian food. Then, take a pleasant downhill trek to the valley where your tour vehicle is located. From here you will return back to Bled. The hike will take you approx 5-6 hours and is also appropriate for children.
IncludesTransport from Bled and back Mountain guide National Park fees Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Bled town area)
- This activity is not recommended for people with heart issues or pregnant women
- What to bring: Hiking boots, comfortable clothes, a backpack, a bottle of water and a snack. Trekking poles, sunscreen, and sunglasses are recommended
- Minimum 4 people are required to make the trip happen. If there are less than 4 people participating the tour might get canceled or postponed to another date.