My Guide Website?
Mount Triglav Winter Climb
Climb the highest mountain in Slovenia in fairytale beautiful winter time. Wake up in a snowy mountain cabin with amazing views on the Julian Alps.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovenia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovenia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Zipline Over the Sava River
- Soča: Kayaking on the Soča River Experience with Photos
- Piran and Slovenia Coast Tour from Trieste
- From Zagreb: Ljubljana and Lake Bled Tour
- Ljubljana: Kranjska Gora and the Alps
- Experience the Julian Alps during winter
- See amazing views from the highest mountain in Slovenia
- Feel pride and overwhelming joy when you reach the top
- Climb the mountain with a certified IFMGA mountain guide
DescriptionStarting from Bled in the early morning, you will be driven for 40 minutes to the starting point at Krma valley where your adventure begins. The first part of the ascent takes about 9 hours and includes stops on the way. End the climb at a snowy mountain hut which is the highest hut in Slovenia. Take the rest of the day off to enjoy the marvelous views of the surrounding Julian Alps. Experience sleeping overnight in a cozy mountain and restore your energy for the second-day ascent to the top. The next morning, you will be well equipped for the winter ascent to the top. This climb will take about 2 hours. The downhill descent will take approximately 10 hours with stops in between. You will then be transported back to the Bled area.
IncludesEssential winter mountaineering equipment Certificated IFMGA mountain guide Transport with a car from the Bled area to the starting point and back Photos
- This hiking tour is only suitable for the physically able and well prepared as you will need to reach a high altitude in just one day
- Prior to the trip you will be physically and psychologically accessed by your guide to ensure that you are able to complete the climb
- Please bring with you: warm waterproof winter clothes (jacket, hat, gloves etc.), good hiking shoes, snacks, water, money for food and mountain hut