My Guide Website?
Ljubljana: Wondrous Machine Escape Room (2-6 players)
Immerse yourself in the thrill of one of Ljubljana's most popular escape rooms for 2-6 players. Solve puzzles using clues and your brains to race against time and save the city from an earthquake.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovenia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovenia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Zipline Over the Sava River
- Soča: Kayaking on the Soča River Experience with Photos
- Piran and Slovenia Coast Tour from Trieste
- From Zagreb: Ljubljana and Lake Bled Tour
- Ljubljana: Kranjska Gora and the Alps
- Immerse yourself in a fun game based on real local history
- Race the clock to escape the room
- Solve puzzles, decipher codes, and search for hidden objects
- Work with a team
- Organize a teambuilding, celebrate birthdays, engagements and other successes, or just come for a fun afternoon with your friends or family!
DescriptionGet ready for an extraordinary experience! It’s time to try something new, interactive and exciting, where you play the main role. The game is for your group only (no other players), which ensures a safe and worry-free experience. It's best to play with a group of 2-6 people. In a brand new episode of the most popular Slovenian escape game, new – never seen before – challenges await you. The famous inventor and engineer Alojzij P. Čuden has dedicated his life’s work to inventing a machine to prevent earthquakes. Sophisticated seismographic instruments have just reported that an earthquake is about to shake Ljubljana. The only hope is for you and your team to find the way into his apartment and start the Wondrous Machine before it’s too late. Save Ljubljana! Our team will welcome you 10 minutes before your game so you can get ready. You'll be asked to sign our release form and your gamemaster will explain the necessary rules to you. After that, you're ready to get immersed in the story and start your game. You have 60 minutes to solve all the puzzles and win the game. Your gamemaster can help you along the way with hints and nudges in the right direction. Ready?
IncludesAdmission to escape room A digital photo of your team
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult Groups of 2-6 players can play, although we recommend 2-4 players for the best experience The game is language independent – it is on a symbolic level, and the kindest gamemasters will provide the visual hints, so you'll truly enjoy your mission and literally escape from ordinary!