My Guide Website?
Lake Bled: Canyoning Excursion With Photos2 Reviews
Experience the pristine wilderness of the Lake Bled area on a 3.5-hour canyoning. Follow an experienced guide into Bohinj Valley and get an adrenaline rush as you jump through waterfalls, rappel down.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovenia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovenia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Zipline Over the Sava River
- Soča: Kayaking on the Soča River Experience with Photos
- Piran and Slovenia Coast Tour from Trieste
- From Zagreb: Ljubljana and Lake Bled Tour
- Ljubljana: Kranjska Gora and the Alps
- Navigate the beautiful Bohinj Valley on a fun canyoning tour
- Rappel down rocks and jump through waterfalls
- Dive into gorgeous, refreshing waters
DescriptionReconnect with nature and marvel at the breathtaking beauty of Slovenia on a Lake Bled canyoning tour. Meet your professional guide in the town of Bled and drive to the nearby Bohinj Valley. Get a better appreciation of the gorgeous countryside before you get into the provided gear at the entrance to the canyon. Follow your certified canyoning guide to experience the adventure of a lifetime. Hike though the deep green forests and climb the amazing canyon walls. Rappel back down to swim in pools of fresh mountain water and jump through waterfalls. Don’t miss an adventure of a lifetime in a stunning natural setting. Don’t stress about snapping pictures for your friends and family, the crew has got you covered.
IncludesQualified and experienced local guides Pickup and drop-off at hotels and hostels in Bled area Driver/guide Photos and videos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Participants must be at least 10 years old or 1.5 meters tall
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This activity may be operated by a multilingual guide
- A small amount of walking is involved
- This activity is not recommended for people with mobility impairments or those in a wheelchair
- The trip typically lasts around 3.5 hours, but can vary depending on the group size
- Choose from different departure times to suit your schedule.