From Zagreb: Ljubljana, Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle Tour44 Reviews
Visit some of the most beautiful Slovenian attractions in 1 tour. Head to the lovely capital city Ljubljana to admire its mesmerizing architecture, then continue to the famous Postojna Cave and the impregnable medieval marvel know as Predjama Castle.
- Wander the streets and squares of Ljubljana’s old historic and modern center
- Marvel at the stalactite and stalagmite formations of Postojna Cave
- Ride an underground electric train through part of the karst cave system
- See the rare but famous 'human fish' that lives in the cave
DescriptionWhat makes Ljubljana special is not only its cultural heritage, though it was once and still is a place of many great minds. From a traveler's perspective, it is an exceptionally good starting point for exploring Slovenia’s mountains and valleys, seaside and rivers, caves and forests. It is well connected with other towns and basically half-way to anywhere. The old city center has a unique architectural appearance, particularly due a felicitous combination of Baroque and Art Nouveau architecture and masterful creations by the 20th century architect Joze Pleznik. Visit Ljubljana and walk around the city to soak up its vibrant atmosphere. Discover why the Triple Bridge is actually triple, where locals buy their food, how Napoleon was one of the most popular politicians, why Slovenia really lives with LOVE in its name and much more... From Ljubljana, continue to the Karst region of Slovenia and discover the underground world of Postojna Cave, most popular karst cave in the world. First, ride an underground electrical train into the cave, followed by a guided tour through the beautiful passages and chambers with spectacular drop stones, pillars, limestone curtains and other unforgettable forms.
IncludesComfortable transport Organization Professional English speaking guide Meals and personal expenses Entrance fees to Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle
- Minimum of 2 participants is required for the tour to run
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Postojna Cave has a constant temperature of 9°C, so wear warm clothes.
- To reach Slovenia we will have to cross the border. Bring your documents with you. Slovenia is inside of the Schengen Area so make sure that you have a visa or that you are a citizen of a country that is on the list of Visa-free regime: https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/who-needs-schengen-visa/
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY