My Guide Website?
From Zagreb: Ljubljana, Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle Tour62 Reviews
Visit some of the most beautiful Slovenian attractions in 1 tour. Head to the lovely capital city Ljubljana to admire its mesmerizing architecture, then continue to the famous Postojna Cave and the impregnable medieval marvel know as Predjama Castle.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovenia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovenia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Zipline Over the Sava River
- Soča: Kayaking on the Soča River Experience with Photos
- Piran and Slovenia Coast Tour from Trieste
- From Zagreb: Ljubljana and Lake Bled Tour
- Ljubljana: Kranjska Gora and the Alps
- Wander the streets and squares of Ljubljana’s old historic and modern center
- Marvel at the stalactite and stalagmite formations of Postojna Cave
- Ride an underground electric train through part of the karst cave system
- See the rare but famous 'human fish' that lives in the cave
DescriptionWhat makes Ljubljana special is not only its cultural heritage, though it was once and still is a place of many great minds. From a traveler's perspective, it is an exceptionally good starting point for exploring Slovenia’s mountains, valleys, seasides, rivers, caves, and forests. It is well connected with other towns and basically halfway to anywhere. The old city center has a unique architectural appearance, particularly due to a felicitous combination of Baroque and Art Nouveau architecture and masterful creations by the 20th-century architect Joze Pleznik. Visit Ljubljana and walk around the city to soak up its vibrant atmosphere. Discover why the Triple Bridge is actually triple, where locals buy their food, how Napoleon was one of the most popular politicians, why Slovenia really lives with LOVE in its name, and much more. From Ljubljana, continue to the Karst region of Slovenia and discover the underground world of Postojna Cave, the most popular karst cave in the world. First, ride an underground electric train into the cave, followed by a guided tour through the beautiful passages and chambers with spectacular drop stones, pillars, limestone curtains, and other unforgettable forms.
IncludesComfortable transport Organization Professional English speaking guide
- Minimum of 2 participants is required for the tour to run
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Postojna Cave has a constant temperature of 9°C, so wear warm clothes.
- To reach Slovenia we will have to cross the border. Bring your documents with you. Slovenia is inside of the Schengen Area so make sure that you have a visa or that you are a citizen of a country that is on the list of Visa-free regime: https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/who-needs-schengen-visa/