My Guide Website?
From Ljubljana: Lipica Stud Farm and Piran Full-Day Tour25 Reviews
Embark on a full-day trip from Ljubljana to the prestigious Lipica Stud Farm and the charming coastal town of Piran. Admire white Lipizzaner horses, then go sightseeing and unwind by the sea in Piran.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovenia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovenia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Zipline Over the Sava River
- Soča: Kayaking on the Soča River Experience with Photos
- Piran and Slovenia Coast Tour from Trieste
- From Zagreb: Ljubljana and Lake Bled Tour
- Ljubljana: Kranjska Gora and the Alps
- Škocjan Caves: Discover a UNESCO marvel with vast underground canyons
- Lipica Stud Farm: Experience 400 years of history with Lipizzaner horses
- Piran: Wander through Piran’s Venetian-era streets, enjoying Adriatic views
DescriptionToday's adventure presents a choice between two of Slovenia's treasures. Opt for a visit to the Škocjan Caves, a Unesco World Heritage site, where you'll be awed by the natural artistry of underground passages, vast halls, and one of the world's largest subterranean canyons. Alternatively, choose to visit the historic Lipica Stud Farm, the birthplace of the elegant Lipizzaner horses. Established over 400 years ago, this site offers a glimpse into the noble lineage and graceful gallops of these famous white horses, a legacy of the Habsburg monarchy. After your underground exploration or equestrian encounter, the trip continues to Piran. This enchanting coastal town, once a Venetian port, is a mosaic of narrow streets and sunlit squares, set against the sparkling backdrop of the Adriatic Sea. Stroll along the marina, enjoy the pleasant Mediterranean climate, and perhaps, relive a Venetian love story in this picturesque setting. This day promises an unforgettable blend of natural or cultural heritage followed by coastal charm, offering a unique slice of Slovenian beauty tailored to your preference.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at selected points in central Ljubljana Air-conditioned transportation Driver-guide Piran sightseeing tour
- Keep in mind that the minimum number of participants must be met. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative date or tour, or a full refund
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking
- There is a constant temperature of 12°C (53°F) in the caves, dress properly, and wear comfortable shoes (flipflops are not recommended).
- In the summer time if the weather alows you can have a swim in Adriatic sea