My Guide Website?
Bovec: Whitewater Kayaking on the Soča River6 Reviews
Explore the Soča River uniquely. Join small groups for an intimate journey, conquer rapids, and embrace the emerald currents in Slovenia.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovenia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovenia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Zipline Over the Sava River
- Soča: Kayaking on the Soča River Experience with Photos
- Piran and Slovenia Coast Tour from Trieste
- From Zagreb: Ljubljana and Lake Bled Tour
- Ljubljana: Kranjska Gora and the Alps
- Discover Soča River's beauty in small kayak groups, navigating through rapids.
- Challenge your skills and play with the eddies, currents and rapids.
- Marvel at the glorious mountains surrounding the Soča River.
DescriptionWitness the beauty and drama of the Soča River on an exciting whitewater adventure downriver from Bovec. Upon arrival at the office in Bovec you’ll be introduced to your kayak instructor for the day. Here you will be prepared with all the correct kayaking equipment, and provided with basic information about your upcoming adventure. Once all the paperwork and formalities are out of the way you will be transported to the starting point on the stunningly beautiful Soča River. This point will be determined by the instructor based on water levels and your prior knowledge and experience. You will then be instructed on all the basics of kayaking, how to maneuver safely through the currents, and how to safely react in different situations on the river. On your 5-10km journey down the Soča River you’ll encounter exciting rapids, navigate canyons, admire mountain vistas, and put all the techniques you learned to use! At the end of the trip, the driver will be waiting for you with warm clothes, where you will then change and be driven back to Bovec.
IncludesAll necessary equipment: wetsuits, neoprene boots, helmet, harness Professional, experienced and licensed, certified guide 3-hour activity 2 hours in the canyon Shuttle from the office to the river and back Digital photos
- This tour is not recommended for people with health problems.
- This tour is not recommended for guests with Bmi higher than: for women 30, for men 40.