My Guide Website?
Bovec: Sušec Canyon Canyoning Experience1 Reviews
Explore the waterfalls of the Sušec Canyon, created by nature on the slopes of Stol Mountain. Hidden to most passers by, you will enjoy canyoning through this unique environment, and can even slide down some of the natural falls.
- Conquer waterfalls in the middle of nature
- Access the top of the canyon by walking on the old Italian mule track
- Slide down natural waterslides
DescriptionAfter meeting with your guide at the canyoning center, you will receive your equipment before boarding your own vehicle to follow your guide to the tour starting point. The Sušec Canyon is regarded as one of the most beautiful and most popular canyons in Bovec. The waterfalls of the Sušec canyon, created by nature on the slopes of Stol, are generally hidden to passers by. The path to the beginning of the descent leads you to the old Italian mulatters. From there on, the adventure is guaranteed. The waterfalls act like natural slides, which you will be free to enjoy on the final stage of your tour. Some waterfalls will be conquered by you jumping into the crystal-clear pools, and the larger ones with ropes.
IncludesSports kit including a neoprene suit, protective pants, a helmet, and neoprene slippers Accompaniment of a guide Personal equipment such as a swimming suit and towel Transportation (the start and finish point of the canyoning are the same and you will follow your guide in your own vehicle)
- You are required to drive your own vehicle for this experience
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility, people who can't swim, and children shorter than 140 centimeters
- You'll access the top of the canyon by walking for 25 minutes up to the hill on the old Italian mule track
- The minimum number of participants for this experience is 2
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now