My Guide Website?
Bled: e-Bike Rental48 Reviews
Enjoy discovering Bled and surrounding areas on a Scott e-bike. Perhaps the best way to get around easily, without having to worry about the parking!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovenia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovenia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the Krnica area
- Visit the Vintgar Gorge
- Discover the majestic beauty of the Bled area
DescriptionAfter your arrival, you will be given a short briefing about the electric bikes, how to adjust the seat, and use the gears as well as some time so that you can practice before you leave. Recommendations on what to see and where to ride will follow. You will never feel being alone on the road, as assistance is offered the whole time you have the bike if needed. All of the eBikes are always maintained and kept in a great shape, so you so not have to worry about anything, except enjoying yourself and taking some good photos. The rental office is conveniently located right in the downtown, next to the main road, at the one and only traffic light in Bled (specifically at Union bus station). Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (no refund due to weather or personal reasons).
IncludesMap Bike lock Electric bicycle rental (a minimum height of 150 cm is required)
- This tour operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately.
- Passenger heights must be advised at time of booking. A minimum height of 150 cm is REQUIRED.
- Rental duration is between 9 AM and 7 PM. Our office is open daily in the high season between 9 am - 12 pm and 2 pm - 7 pm, so you can pick up your bike at any time during these opening times.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- We don't have child seats or trailers for children or pets.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (no refund due to weather or personal reasons).
- No parking available at our office.