Ljubljana: Triglav National Park Tour
Discover the most spectacular natural treasures of Slovenia on a full-day tour of Triglav National Park. Enjoy activities such as hiking to panoramic view points and wild swimming in natural bodies of water.
Are you a business owner in Slovenia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Slovenia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Spend the day in nature at Triglav National Park
- Hike to 3 major observation points for panoramic views of the park
- Marvel at the majesty of the Julian Alps and other natural features
DescriptionGet back to nature and explore Triglav National Park on a full-day tour by air-conditioned minivan. Journey into the heart of the Julian Alps on an approximate 3.5-hour scenic drive with stops every 10-30 minutes to see points of interest. Take part in 3 nature hikes of around 30-45 minutes. Choose to skip any, or all, of these hikes if you prefer and wait by the minivan in a scenic spot. Get the chance to try wild swimming to refresh yourself. Visit major landmarks such as Lake Bled, Lake Bohinj, and the Pokljuka plateau. Be amazed by the Vintgar Gorge, Alpine Radovna valley, Pericnik waterfall, Jasna Lake, and pretty village of Mojstrana. Express your wish to see a particular attraction to your guide and they will happily point them out during the day.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned minivan Local guide and driver Entrance fee to Triglav National Park Entrance fees Bottled water Hotel drop-off in central Ljubljana Optional cable car ride to Mt. Vogel Food and drinks (except water) Tips and gratuities Optional tandem paragliding at Lake Bohinj. Express this when booking and pay on the day of the tour.
- You must be at least 8 years old to take part. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems
- This tour is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or in a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Postojna Cave, Predjama Castle & Piran: Pearls of Slovenia
Combine some of the most popular attractions in Slovenia. Spend the day exploring the enchanting Postojna cave with its underground train, mysterious Predjama castle, andFrom €109.00
Lake Bled and Bled Castle Tour
Discover Slovenia's most spectacular natural sites – the famous Alpine jewels of Bled and its surroundings. Enjoy various sceneries, learn about the local crafts and tr21 ReviewsFrom €50.00
Private Tour to Maribor, Ptuj and Zice Carthusian Monastery
Visit Slovenia's oldest town Ptuj and its magnificent castle, explore the inviting city of Maribor and end up your day at Zice Carthusian Monastery.From €104.00
Panoramic Hike in Julian Alps
Enjoy a 360-degree spectacular view with as little effort as possible. Take a breathtaking panoramic hike that is suitable for the whole family. With your professional guFrom €85.00
From Ljubljana: Full-Day Private Kranjska Gora w/ Lunch
In the middle of Julian Alps, right on the border with Austria and Italy, lies the famous mountain resort of Kranjska Gora. Relax, breath in the mountain air and enjoy th2 ReviewsFrom €104.00
- Best Seller
From Koper: Day Trip to Lake Bled & Ljubljana
Visit the charming capital city of Slovenia, Ljubljana, and Bled, a popular tourist destination. Lake Bled is considered one of the most beautiful alpine resorts, also kn3 ReviewsFrom €100.00
From Porec: Alpine Jewel Lake Bled
Get back to beautiful nature on a day trip to one of Europe's most photographed locations. Spend the day at Lake Bled on a relaxing trip from Porec. Sample traditional drFrom €81.00
Šmarna Gora: Hiking and Food Tour from Ljubljana
Discover the beauty and the taste of local cuisine of the countryside in Ljubljana's surrounding area. Go for a hike to enjoy the magnificent scenery and taste the SlovenFrom €65.00
Full-Day Private Best of Slovenia Tour from Zagreb
Explore Slovenia highlights in a private day tour from Zagreb. Your tour starts with a visit to the capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana. Explore 2 natural jewels, Lake Bled an3 ReviewsFrom €59.00
Ljubljana: Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle
A double-up geographical and historical experience beginning with the Postojna Cave, one of the best-known caves in the world, before concluding with Predjama Castle, the1 ReviewsFrom €100.50