Ljubljana: Triglav National Park Tour
Discover the most spectacular natural treasures of Slovenia on a full-day tour of Triglav National Park. Enjoy activities such as hiking to panoramic view points and wild swimming in natural bodies of water.
Are you a business owner in Slovenia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Slovenia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Spend the day in nature at Triglav National Park
- Hike to 3 major observation points for panoramic views of the park
- Marvel at the majesty of the Julian Alps and other natural features
DescriptionGet back to nature and explore Triglav National Park on a full-day tour by air-conditioned minivan. Journey into the heart of the Julian Alps on an approximate 3.5-hour scenic drive with stops every 10-30 minutes to see points of interest. Take part in 3 nature hikes of around 30-45 minutes. Choose to skip any, or all, of these hikes if you prefer and wait by the minivan in a scenic spot. Get the chance to try wild swimming to refresh yourself. Visit major landmarks such as Lake Bled, Lake Bohinj, and the Pokljuka plateau. Be amazed by the Vintgar Gorge, Alpine Radovna valley, Pericnik waterfall, Jasna Lake, and pretty village of Mojstrana. Express your wish to see a particular attraction to your guide and they will happily point them out during the day.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned minivan Local guide and driver Entrance fee to Triglav National Park Entrance fees Bottled water Hotel drop-off in central Ljubljana Optional cable car ride to Mt. Vogel Food and drinks (except water) Tips and gratuities Optional tandem paragliding at Lake Bohinj. Express this when booking and pay on the day of the tour.
- You must be at least 8 years old to take part. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems
- This tour is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or in a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet these requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Trieste: Lake Bled and Ljubljana Tour
Visit the charming city of Ljubljana and get back to nature at Lake Bled on a full-day guided tour from Trieste. Marvel at the natural landscapes of the Alpine mountains15 ReviewsFrom €94.00
- Best Seller
From Ljubljana: Trip to Kranjska Gora with Vintgar Gorge
In the middle of Julian Alps, right on the border with Austria and Italy, lies the famous mountain resort of Kranjska Gora. Relax, breath in the mountain air and enjoy thFrom €89.00
Piran: Panoramic Slovenian Coast Tour from Koper
Enjoy a panoramic trip along the Slovenian coast visiting the picturesque town of Piran, famous for its music, artists and harbor.From €80.00
Flavours of Istria Tasting Experience From Trieste
Experience Mediterranean flavours in their purest form - the products of imagination and nature.1 ReviewsFrom €113.34
From Ljubljana or Bled: Full-Day Trip to Venice
Discover the beauty of Venice on a day trip from Slovenia in the company of an English-speaking guide. Stroll the narrow streets and mysterious canal-sides and learn abou10 ReviewsFrom €99.00
Postojna Cave, Predjama Castle & Piran: Pearls of Slovenia
Combine some of the most popular attractions in Slovenia. Spend the day exploring the enchanting Postojna cave with its underground train, mysterious Predjama castle, andFrom €109.00
Ljubljana: 3-Hour Food Tour
Explore the flavors of Ljubljana. Join a guided city tour including tasting sessions of traditional Ljubljana dishes and get to know the city's culinary offerings and theFrom €42.00
Lake Bled: Canyoning in the Bohinj Valley
Experience the pristine wilderness of the Lake Bled area on a 3.5-hour canyoning tour. Follow an experienced guide into the Bohinj Valley and get an adrenaline rush as yo8 ReviewsFrom €60.00
Bovec: Canyoning in Triglav National Park Tour
Take an opportunity to go canyoning and rappelling in the heart of the Julian Alps, the Triglav National Park. Traversing wobbly 45-meter waterfalls and jumping over 5 meFrom €90.00
Lake Bled: Canyoning and Rafting
Canyoning and rafting in Bled. Two trips – one exciting day! Enjoy a day full of exploration and excitement as we take you on a canyoning rafting adventure! It is the p