From Bled: Self-Guided E-Bike Tour of Vintgar Gorge
Discover Vintgar Gorge on this self-guided 4-hour tour from Bled. Ride an e-bike through the green and hilly landscape, and customize your tour to fit your interests. An e-bike, helmet, lock, bottle of water and map are all provided.
Are you a business owner in Slovenia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Slovenia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy scenic bike ride around Vintgar Gorge
- Try an original Bled cream cake
- Relax aboard a comfortable German-quality e-bike
DescriptionMeet in central Bled to begin your self-guided 4-hour e-bike experience of Vintgar Gorge. After a brief orientation session for the eBike, take off to explore the stunning landscape around Vintgar Gorge. Avoid the traffic, parking and queues, and soak in the views of the rolling countryside and beautiful nature of the area. With the eBike propelling you up hills, enjoy the views without breaking a sweat. After visiting the gorge, pause for a Bled cream cake at a local pastry shop before making your way back to Bled.
IncludesAdmission ticket to Vintgar Gorge Quality German e-bike Use of helmet, lock, basket and basic bike tools Bottle of water Map of the route Pre-tour briefing with local tips for Vintgar Gorge Basic rain poncho - if requested Secure storage for your belongings Bled cream cake in a local pastry shop Guide Infant seat (5 EUR per seat, to be paid at the office before the trip starts)
- All the necessary equipment is provided, including a German e-bike, helmet, lock, basket, basic bike tool, a bottle of water, and a map
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems, heart issues or other serious medical conditions
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or those using a wheelchair
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking
- Passenger heights must be advised at time of booking. A minimum height of 150 cm is required
- For bookings made in April, please note that the gorge officially opens sometime in April but the exact opening date varies every year and might be changed. The supplier will notify you if it will still be closed and offer you a good alternative or a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Postojna Cave, Predjama Castle & Piran: Pearls of Slovenia
Combine some of the most popular attractions in Slovenia. Spend the day exploring the enchanting Postojna cave with its underground train, mysterious Predjama castle, andFrom €109.00
Lake Bled and Bled Castle Tour
Discover Slovenia's most spectacular natural sites – the famous Alpine jewels of Bled and its surroundings. Enjoy various sceneries, learn about the local crafts and tr21 ReviewsFrom €50.00
Private Tour to Maribor, Ptuj and Zice Carthusian Monastery
Visit Slovenia's oldest town Ptuj and its magnificent castle, explore the inviting city of Maribor and end up your day at Zice Carthusian Monastery.From €104.00
Panoramic Hike in Julian Alps
Enjoy a 360-degree spectacular view with as little effort as possible. Take a breathtaking panoramic hike that is suitable for the whole family. With your professional guFrom €85.00
Ljubljana: Triglav National Park Tour
Discover the most spectacular natural treasures of Slovenia on a full-day tour of Triglav National Park. Enjoy activities such as hiking to panoramic view points and wildFrom €99.00
From Ljubljana: Full-Day Private Kranjska Gora w/ Lunch
In the middle of Julian Alps, right on the border with Austria and Italy, lies the famous mountain resort of Kranjska Gora. Relax, breath in the mountain air and enjoy th2 ReviewsFrom €104.00
- Best Seller
From Koper: Day Trip to Lake Bled & Ljubljana
Visit the charming capital city of Slovenia, Ljubljana, and Bled, a popular tourist destination. Lake Bled is considered one of the most beautiful alpine resorts, also kn3 ReviewsFrom €100.00
From Porec: Alpine Jewel Lake Bled
Get back to beautiful nature on a day trip to one of Europe's most photographed locations. Spend the day at Lake Bled on a relaxing trip from Porec. Sample traditional drFrom €81.00
Šmarna Gora: Hiking and Food Tour from Ljubljana
Discover the beauty and the taste of local cuisine of the countryside in Ljubljana's surrounding area. Go for a hike to enjoy the magnificent scenery and taste the SlovenFrom €65.00
Full-Day Private Best of Slovenia Tour from Zagreb
Explore Slovenia highlights in a private day tour from Zagreb. Your tour starts with a visit to the capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana. Explore 2 natural jewels, Lake Bled an3 ReviewsFrom €59.00