Bled: Amazing Canyoning Adventure Half-Day Tour
Experience the joy of canyoning in beautiful Triglav National Park.
Are you a business owner in Slovenia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Slovenia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get picked up by a mini-van day trip from Bled
- Enjoy a small group experience (max. 8 persons in a group)
- Explore most beautiful places all around the Canyon Grmecica or Jereka
- Get the best out of your trip with our legendary canyoning guides
DescriptionEnjoy this unique canyoning experience, it is great fun - it's just like a natural water park, where you have lots of slides, jumps and abseiling. If you are a complete beginner, do not worry, there is absolutely no previous experience needed. Visit the moderate canyon on the edge of the Triglav National Park which is considered one of the most scenic and dynamic canyons in Slovenia and around. Receive all your necessary equipment in the office, including your wet-suit, helmet, special shoes then get picked up with our mini-van to the canyon. After a brief safety & instruction session, slide, glide & jump along the canyon with the experienced guides. During the trip, your guides will take pictures for you to keep the trip in your memory. The whole trip takes around 3,5 hours from Bled and back (you spend around 2 hours in the canyon).
IncludesComplete canyoning equipment included - wet suits, neoprene socks, shoes, harness, helmet A licensed mountain guide Small group (up to 8 guests per 1 guide and mini-van) ensures personal service Return transfer from Bled Canyon Grmecica or Jereka entry fee and other park fees
- What to bring: swimming suit (or extra pair of underwear) and a towel
- Please note, all guests should be able to swim
- The minimum age for this tour is 12 years; the minimum height is 145 cm (4ft 9in); and the maximum weight: 120kg (242 lbs)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- Please note the supplier reserves the right to change the schedule without previous announcement if it comes to traffic delays and road blocks or other unpredictable situations like the weather
- During the trip, your guides will take pictures for you to keep the trip in your memory
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Bovec: Sušec Stream Canyoning in the Soča Valley
Brave the rocks and rapids of the Sušec Stream on an amazing canyoning tour suitable for beginners from Bovec. Use different methods and specialized equipment to make yo4 ReviewsFrom €48.00
Bled: Mountain Bike Rental
Want to explore the Lake Bled area independently, avoiding busy roads and doing some exercise in between? Then rent a reliable, quality KTM Mountain Bike.From €25.00
From Bled: Half-Day Pokljuka Gorge Trail Hike
Hike the beautiful half-day Discovery Trail in the Triglav National Park. This hike is not far from Bled and an excellent alternative or addition to the Vintgar Gorge. A2 ReviewsFrom €49.00
Private Tour of Lipica and the Coastal City of Piran
Where snow white horses gallop, the sun shines upon Slovenian Karst, a land of rare beauty built upon limestone. Where lime turns to stone pebbles, the Adriatic dances alFrom €94.00
From Zagreb: Full-Day Ljubljana & Postojna Cave Tour
Discover the biggest gems of Slovenia. Start your day with the most visited cave of Europe - Postojna cave. Advance to the capital Ljubljana, an enchanting town that will6 ReviewsFrom €160.00
Private Trip to Lake Bled and Radovljica with Lunch
The Alpine resort town of Bled will enchant visitors with its emerald-green lake, fairytale-like island and imposing castle reigning on top of a rocky cliff. On the way bFrom €64.00
3-Hour Photo Walk in Ljubljana
Enjoy a 3-hour photo-walk around Ljubljana with a local photographer guide. Learn all sorts of tips and tricks to improve your photo taking skills, and see the best sightFrom €300.00
Škocjan Caves and Lipica Stud Farm from Ljubljana
On this unforgettable day, visit the strikingly beautiful UNESCO listed Škocjan caves and admire the dreamy white horses in the Lipica stud farm.From €79.00
From Lubljana: Kamnik and Velika Planina Tour
Discover one of Slovenia's most captivating natural sites, the Velika planina plateau, with one-of-a-kind shepherds’ settlement, and enjoy local delicacies. Bringing yoFrom €72.00
From Ljubljana: Private Trip to Lake Bled and Lake Bohinj
Discover two exquisite glacier lakes glitter in the green valleys of the Slovenian Alps. You will visit Bled, with its eminent medieval castle and a romantic island in thFrom €79.00