Soča River Gecko Tour From Bovec2 Reviews
Experience a unique watersport at one of the best destinations for whitewater enthusiasts in Europe. Jump into a colorful Gecko and enjoy a fun tour through the swift currents of the Soča River as you try to hold back the laughter.
- Experience the emerald river from a unique perspective
- Try out the newest attraction in the Soča valley
- Enjoy 1 hour of continuous fun with your friends or family
DescriptionMeet your guide at the raft-shack in Bovec where you will receive all the equipment needed for the activity, including neoprene shoes and gloves, wetsuit, lifejacket, and a helmet. Take about a 10 minutes drive to the river from Bovec. On the shore, when everybody is dressed and ready, listen to a safety briefing before the adventure starts. Enjoy about 1 hour of fun on the river. Your guide will capture the best moments on camera and the pictures will be available for an extra charge as a souvenir right after the adventure.
IncludesAll necessary equipment: wetsuits, neoprene boots and gloves, helmet, lifejacket Experienced and certified guides 2.5-hour activity 1 hour on the river Shuttle from Bovec to the river and back Digital photos (available to purchase) Personal travel insurance (extended for extreme sports)
- There is no age limit, but participants under 18 years old must have the consent of their parents or legal guardians
- You must be able to swim
- Those under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not permitted to take part
- Bring your swimsuit, a towel, and any medicine you might need on the day
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability