Slovenia Day Trip From Vienna Including Ljubljana and Bled1 Reviews
In the heart of Europe, where the Alps meet the Mediterranean, there is Slovenia. Visit the capital city of Ljubljana and, the tourist must-see, Bled on this full day trip from Vienna. See the main sights of Ljubljana with a local guide.
- Experience a day trip to Slovenia from Vienna
- Visit the capital city of Ljubljana and the must-see destination of Bled
- Enjoy a walking tour with a local guide
- See the top sights in Ljubljana including Preseren Square, the Triple Bridge and much more
DescriptionYour trip will start with an early pick-up from your hotel in Vienna. Admire the beautiful landscape as you cross the border into Slovenia. Your first stop will be Baden to take time for breakfast and coffee. Upon arrival in Ljubljana your local guide will await you to start the walking tour. Hear the many legends of Ljubljana, including the legend of the Ljubljana dragon. Ljubljana is a modern and lively city, full of surprises. Take a walk down Preseren Square, visit Franciskanska cerkve, the central pharmacy, Hauptmann house, the Triple Bridge and much more. To complete your visit to Slovenia you will visit Bled, Slovenia's only island. Bled is a glacier lake surrounded by high and mighty mountain peaks, in the middle of which lies a small island with a church that is protected by a thousand year old castle. Bled, the pearl of the Slovenian Alps will make you fall in love with its romantic and peaceful atmosphere. After the tour you will be returned to your hotel in Vienna.
IncludesTransportation with air-conditioned vehicle (coach, car or vehicle) Hotel pick-up and drop off Professional and knowledgeable English speaking guide Local guide in Ljubljana Walking tour of Ljubljana Visit to Lake Bled Return to your hotel in Vienna Gratuities
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund. The minimum number of passengers to run the coach tour is 5 people and for the small group tour it is 2 people.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY