My Guide Website?
Ljubljana: Traditional Slovenian Dinner and Performance3 Reviews
Dive into Slovenian culture with folk dancers in costume, music, games and traditional dinner at a restaurant in Ljubljana.
- Devour a 3-course traditional Slovenian meal
- Enjoy a welcome drink of schnapps and some dried fruit
- Marvel at costumed locals performing traditional folk dances
- Join in dances and play amusing traditional games
- Learn how to do the traditional polka dance
DescriptionIndulge in customary foods, savor local wine and play traditional games at a centrally-located restaurant in Ljubljana. Upon arrival at the restaurant, enjoy a tasting of 'šklojce' (dried fruit) and traditional Slovenian schnapps. Then, immerse yourself in the best of the Slovenian's culture with a night of traditional food and folk dancing. After regaining your composure from the schnapps, get ready for 3 courses of traditional food accompanied by a glass of local wine. The show will begin as you enjoy your homemade starter. Witness three lively dance performances that will have you jumping in your seat and wanting to try the dance yourself. Next, fill up with a peasant-style chicken, pork fillet with chef’s sauce, potatoes and salad. Now it's your turn to hop onto the dance floor to learn the Polka. Finish your evening with desert and traditional Slovenian games such as pouštertanc, which translates as 'the cushion dance.' Finally, after a night of fun and games, receive a special homemade souvenir as you leave the restaurant.
IncludesSchnapps and dried fruit 3-course dinner 1 glass of wine, beer or juice Live entertainment Homemade souvenir Gratuities Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children must be accompanied by an adult during this activity.
- The restaurant is wheelchair accessible.
- The exact meeting point will be confirmed by the local partner after booking.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now