Ljubljana: Private Tour to Škocjan Caves & Lipica Stud Farm4 Reviews
On this unforgettable day, you will visit the strikingly beautiful UNESCO-listed Škocjan caves and and admire the Medieval city of Štanjel.
- Visit the strikingly beautiful UNESCO-listed Škocjan caves
- Admire the dreamy white horses at Lipica stud farm
- Discover the Karst region with probably the largest subterranean canyon in the world
DescriptionDiscover the mysterious beauty, secret underground waters and caves at the regional park of the Škocjan caves, famous for its natural wonders above and below ground. Over millions of years, the waters have created an underground wonderland of mysterious passages, spacious halls and an enormous, probably the biggest, subterranean canyon in the world. Visit the medivial city of Štanjel. Try their local wine and delicious Prosciutto. The city is famous for its garden made by Maks Fabiani, one of the most important architects in Slovenia.
IncludesPrivate transportation Private English-speaking guide Entrance fee to Škocjan caves Sightseeing tour of Lipica (outside) Entrance fee to Lipica stud farm (€ 16) Meals and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 participants
- There will be a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking, please wear comfortable shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY