Lake Bled and Bled Castle Tour28 Reviews
Discover Slovenia's most spectacular natural sites – the famous Alpine jewels of Bled and its surroundings. Enjoy various sceneries, learn about the local crafts and traditions of one of Europe's most picturesque Alpine regions.
- Ascend to Bled Castle perched above Lake Bled
- Take a boat ride with a Pletna boat and reach the only true island in Slovenia
- Ring the 'fortune bell'
DescriptionFrom Ljubljana to the Alpine region below the Julian Alps, you will reach Bled, the magnificent Alpine resort. Ascend the old castle perched on top of a steep cliff above the glacial Lake Bled. The castle terraces offer spectacular views of the lake and its tiny island in the middle. Take a boat ride with a Pletna – traditional boat made by locals and reach the only true island in Slovenia. Ring the ‘fortune bell’ and soak up the sun, peace and fresh mountain air. Stop for tastings of some local food in Bled before returning to Ljubljana.
IncludesComfortable transportation Professional English-speaking guide Organization Local snacks tasting session (from April 1, 2020) Meals Entrance fees Bled Castle: €13 per person Traditional Pletna boat ride: €15 per person
- Food tasting in Bled available from April 1, 2020
- Due to multiple pick-up locations your guide might need up to 20 minutes to complete all pick-ups. Give a call in case of longer delays
- Comfortable walking shoes are advised
- The tour needs a minimum of two participants to run
- Most of the tour is outdoors, so be sure to wear warm clothing
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability