From Zagreb: Full-Day Ljubljana & Postojna Cave Tour7 Reviews
Discover the biggest gems of Slovenia. Start your day with the most visited cave of Europe - Postojna cave. Advance to the capital Ljubljana, an enchanting town that will win your heart immediately. Join this small group tour for a great experience.
- Discover the capital of Slovenia - Ljubljana
- Visit the most visited cave in Europe - Postojna Cave
- Soak up the aerial views of the city from Ljubljana Castle
DescriptionStart your day with a pick-up from your centrally located hotel or Park Zrinjevac. Hop in an air-conditioned vehicle for a drive towards the most visited European cave – Postojna Cave. A fantastic web of tunnels, passages, galleries, halls and the astonishing diversity of karst features will create a mesmerizing experience. Embrace all of the beauties on this tour of the cave which also includes a train ride inside. Your journey continues towards Ljubljana. Your guide will share interesting stories about Croatia and Slovenia. You will hear about the hidden gems of both countries and all the dynamics that carved them into countries that they are today. Arrive to the capital of Slovenia – Ljubljana. Get enchanted with the stunning beauties of this lovely city. This small but big-hearted city offers you varieties of architectural styles, rich history and quirky bridges with dragons. All within the walking distance. Your guide will take you on this easy-going walking tour and share all the most interesting tidbits about this Slovenian pearl. Conclude your Ljubljana experience with Ljubljana Castle from where you can soak up the aerial views of the city. You will be driven there by a funicular. This will also fulfill your overall experience. After the tour, you will be given some free time for your own activities. Return to Zagreb.
IncludesTransport by air-conditioned vehicle Walking tour of Ljubljana with licensed local guide Round trip by funicular to Ljubljana Castle Postojna cave entrance fee Professional English-speaking guide Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only) Food and drinks Gratuities (optional)
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are at the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A moderate amount of walking with some steep parts is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability