My Guide Website?
From Ljubljana: Private Trip to Lake Bled and Lake Bohinj1 Reviews
Discover two exquisite glacier lakes glitter in the green valleys of the Slovenian Alps. You will visit Bled, with its eminent medieval castle and a romantic island in the lake and Lake Bohinj which lies in a tranquil valley of Triglav National Park.
- Admire Lake Bled
- Explore Bled island
- See Bled castle
- Discover Bohinj lake
DescriptionOften described as an ‘image of paradise’, Bled has been attracting visitors with its breathtaking beauty for centuries. The calm and inviting waters of its lake spurred the tradition of making the typical ‘pletna’ boats back in the 12th century. Optionally you can board one of these wooden beauties to reach the island, with its romantic church and mysterious wishing bell. Sightseeing in Bled continues with a visit to the impressive castle, perched on a cliff high above the lake. Guides will roll back time in its museum, and enjoy the unforgettable view of the surroundings. Surrounded by alluring summits, the Bohinj Valley charms visitors with its inspiring scenery, crystal lake waters and the harmonious coexistence of man and nature. The picturesque lakeside boasts the frescoes of Church of St. John the Baptist. You will have time to discover the legend of Zlatorog (Goldhorn), enjoy a stunning view over Mount Triglav and try the hearty local cuisine. To experience a bit of trekking, you'll end the day with an enjoyable 20-minute hike to the beautiful Savica Waterfall, thundering from a high rocky cliff, and enjoy a rewarding view of the Lake.
IncludesPrivate Transportation Private English-speaking driver/guide Sightseeing tour of Bled and Bohinj Vintgar gorge entrance fee Food and drinks Pletna' boat ride to the island (€15) Church of Assumption (€6) Entrance fee to Castle Bled (€11) Mountain Vogel Cable car (€24)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum number of participants is 2
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking, please wear comfortable shoes
- Entrance fee to Vintgar gorge depends on weather conditions in the region, as an alternative, you will take part in a cream cake tasting
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now