My Guide Website?
From Ljubljana: Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle Tour207 Reviews
The mesmerizing beauty of the Postojna Cave and the mysterious castle of Predjama rank among the most precious jewels of Slovenia. Discover the wonderful underground world of Postojna Cave and explore the striking medieval Predjama Castle.
- Admire the stalagmites
- Marvel at the sights
- Explore an enthralling underground world
- Discover medieval Predjama castle
DescriptionAdmire the stalagmites inside Postojna Cave! Meet your guide in central Ljubljana and settle into your ride as you set out for two of Slovenia’s most enchanting wonders, Predjama Castle and the Postojna Caves. First, go with your guide to the Postojna Caves and uncovers the fascinating world of an unusual amphibian known as the blind salamanders or referred to locally as “human fish”. Explore this enthralling underground world, while your guide explains the geologic forces that created them. Next, head to the Predjama Castle, a storybook castle wedged beneath a dramatic stone archway and against a cliff. Admire the unique Renaissance architecture of the castle located in south-central Slovenia, in the historical region of Inner Carniola. From the castle, enjoy views of lush, rural Slovenia. After that, sit back and relax on your ride back to Ljubljana.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Transportation Driver-guide Entrance fee to Postojna Cave Entrance fee to Predjama Castle with audio-guide Skip-the-line privileges
- You must bring your passport or ID card
- Please provide the name and address of your accommodation and your contact telephone number when booking in case the local partner needs to contact you regarding a change to the tour departure time
- You must wear warm clothes for this tour