My Guide Website?
From Ljubljana: Postojna Cave & Lake Bled Trip with Tickets23 Reviews
Visit 2 of Slovenia's most breathtaking attractions in one day on a group tour. Explore the ancient underground passages of Postojna Cave and the enchanting Lake Bled.
- Experience 2 of Slovenia's most breathtaking natural attractions in less than 24 hour
- Enjoy the amazing panorama of Lake Bled
- Marvel the mysterious world of underground passages at Postojna Cave
- Discover the charming resort town of Bled
DescriptionDiscover 2 of Slovenia's best natural attractions with a guide. Visit the charming town of Bled with its stunning lake and marvel at the stalagmites inside Postojna Cave. Meet your guide at your hotel in central Ljubljana and settle into your ride as you set out for 2 of Slovenia’s most enchanting natural wonders, Lake Bled and Postojna Cave. First, visit the charming resort town of Bled with its breathtaking lake. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the best sites with your guide. Take a trip on the emerald green waters of Lake Bled in one of the traditional 'Pletna' boats to discover Slovenia's only island and see if ringing the church bell grants your wishes. Then, enjoy a pleasant stroll around the lake, climb up to the mysterious Bled Castle, or treat yourself to a piece (or 2) of delicious Bled cream cake. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before heading to the second natural wonder, Postojna Cave. Enter a mysterious world of underground passages, caverns, and great halls, decorated with dripstones, translucent curtains, and pillars in fascinating shapes and colors. Return into the daylight and discover the astonishing Predjama Castle, the seat of the robber knight Erasmus. Learn about its history from your guide and admire views of lush, rural Slovenia. After that, sit back and relax on your ride back to Ljubljana.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Transportation Driver guide Sightseeing tour of Lake Bled area Skip-the-line privileges Postojna Cave entry Predjama Castle entry Audio guide (at Predjama Castle)
- Please provide the name and address of your accommodation and your contact telephone number when booking in case the local partner needs to contact you regarding a change to the tour departure time the tour does not include entrance fees to Bled Castle (€13), the Church of the Assumption of Mary (€12), or a traditional 'Pletna' boat ride (€15)