From Ljubljana: Maribor, Ptuj & Heart of the Vineyards5 Reviews
Discover a blend of nature, inspiring traditions and vibrant history in Northeast Slovenia. Visit Slovenia's oldest town, Ptuj, and its magnificent castle. Explore the inviting city of Maribor and take a romantic stroll into the heart of the vineyards.
- Discover the oldest Slovenian town - Ptuj
- Have a glass of wine at the heart of the vineyards
- Admire Maribor's gothic cathedral, Main Square and Franciscan Church
DescriptionDiscover Ptuj, the oldest Slovenian town, surrounded by thermal springs, flourishing fields, and vineyards on the Drava Plain. Admire its lovely present appearance which originates from the Middle Ages with the beautiful medieval castle above. For centuries, the fort acted as a guardian for the town below, now it invites visitors with its picturesque appearance. Maribor is the 2nd biggest city in Slovenia and was also crowned the European Capital of Culture in 2012. Spontaneous and relaxed, the attractive city of Maribor has a lot to offer: from gothic and neo-romantic architecture to the romantic Lent Riverbank. The day wouldn’t be complete without visiting the heart of the vineyards - an amazing place to have a glass of wine which is inseparable with the history of the region.
IncludesTransportation English-speaking driver-guide Glass of wine at the heart of the vineyards Sightseeing tour of Ptuj Sightseeing tour of Maribor Entrance fee to Ptuj Castle (€6)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum number of participants is 2
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY