My Guide Website?
From Koper: Small Group Slovenian Coastal Villages Tour
Take a small group tour to visit five small towns outside of Ljubljana - enjoy their charming, history-steeped atmospheres as you take in the views, go hiking or biking, and taste some of the area's delicious seafood.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovenia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovenia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Tour in a small group to get personalized attention from yoru tour guide
- Discover the most beautiful villages and towns of Slovenia's litoral region
- Enjoy a relaxing escape from the crowds, through luxuriant panoramic seaside vineyards
- Savour a typical fresh seafood lunch and a glass of wine
- Take in the magnificent views of the coast on a light hiking trail along the famous “Strunjan Clif” and above the “Moon Bay”
DescriptionDiscover the charm of the villages of Piran, Koper, Izola, Strunjan, and Portoroz in the coastal region of Slovenia. Hike through vineyards and along the sea, try local wine or a seafood lunch, and learn about the area from your guide. This region is made up of five magical lands — these towns were once fishing villages clustered together alongside the indestructible cliff sides on the Slovene Riviera. These towns are also very well known for their landscape, cultural heritage, hiking and biking trails, the relaxing sight of fishing boats bobbing in the sea, and crystal clear waters. If you like the sea then the ideal time to visit Slovenia's littoral starts from mid-May to mid-September. If you are interested in hiking and biking, it starts even earlier, from mid-March to mid-October. But above all, this region is heaven for wine and food lovers. The area's delicious, fresh seafood and excellent wines are sure to satisfy even the most demanding visitors so make sure you experience the culinary side of the cities too and relax with a lovely dish.
IncludesCourtesy pick-up and drop off Air conditioned minivan Guided tour by professional tour escort Entrance fees (if any) Light hiking through seaside vineyards Free time to take a swim in the sea (weather permitting)
- We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility
- The actual itinerary may slightly vary depending on weather and trail conditions. The tour quality will always be preserved
- Please wear good walking shoes (no flip-flops!) as well as hat and sunscreen
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund