My Guide Website?
From Koper: Slovenian Coast Private Roundtrip from Port
Make the most of your time in Koper and experience a scenic ride along the Slovenian coast with a private driver/guide and roundtrip transportation from the cruise port.
- Discover Koper, the urban and administrative center of Slovenian Coast
- Izola - former fishing town with its rich cultural heritage
- Spend time getting lost in the charming Piran with medieval streets and piazzas
- Enjoy the short & sweet Slovenian coastline offering amazing views on the Adriatic and the Alps
DescriptionTake a scenic ride along the Slovenian coast, including the historical cities of Koper, Izola, Piran and most renowned Slovenia tourist resort, Portoroz. The focus of the 4-hour-long coast roundtrip is on the charming Piran, with its medieval Venetian-style narrow streets and piazzas. Get a taste of the old Venetian atmosphere, traditional architecture, colorful old facades, and great views from the top of the majestic Piran walls, overlooking the Adriatic and the Alps from one single angle. Sample itinerary: Pickup at Koper cruise ship port (at the exit of the passengers terminal). Embark on a scenic ride to Koper, Izola, and Portoroz by van with photo stops. Have some free time in Piran with sightseeing. Drop off at Koper port.
IncludesPrivate English-speaking driver/guide Return transportation from Koper port
- Schedule and timings are completely and exclusively adjusted to your wishes and preferences considering available time frames All private tours are arranged based on a prior inquiry